Griffin Dawg

Griffin Dawg

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Irish Eyes

Since both of my favorite Irishmen are keeping it real at the Casa de O'Rear (aka O'Rear's Irish Pub,) I will have to regale you with a few photos of Finn McCoolio from his 2008 St. Patrick's Day photo shoot. What a cute little bun he was! Now we can't take photos anymore because he's always on the go.
What a sweet little leprechaun! I see how you can get nostalgic over babies, they change all the time. What is it they say? The days take forever but the years go by in a flash.


Look at little Potamus and his sweet, girlish Mom, who was a mere thirty when this picture was taken. I have now moved on to thirty-something, which requires some coping.

I hope you have enjoyed this trip down memory lane. Today, while I was chilling in Chinatown at a park with Ave and Lilah, I remarked, "I wish I'd started blogging earlier," as though Griffin will forever be altered because his first six months aren't on the internet. Speaking of the lovely Miss Lilah, she is reprising Griffin's "Kiss Me I'm Irish" onesie and I daresay she fills it out well! As if you aren't already reading Ave's blog, here's the link! Lilah Rose's 1st St. Paddy's Day

No comments: