Griffin Dawg

Griffin Dawg

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant...

Well, really I did before I'd even missed my period, but I've just always wanted to write that. I don't know if I feel sorry for those women who go into labor thinking it's stomach flu or if I am completely jealous of their blissful oblivion.

My giant belly intimidates Ashley's ponies.
We have a new O'Button baby on the way, set to arrive around Halloween.  I am aiming to improve upon Griffin's 34 week gestation so I want to at least get close enough to my due date to ruin Jake's Birthday by dropping a baby on it.

We found out we're having a girl, which is terrific, since we already have an excellent little boy and I wouldn't want another dude to have to compete with Griffin's badassness. I must admit, though, I am scared that she might have grown a penis since our 20 week ultrasound. You always hear about that story and I don't want that woman to be me, crying at the delivery and insisting they return the light blue baby and come back with a pink, sparkly one. I'd get over it, of course, but there would be tears. And a dresser full of cute hand-me-down girl clothes to contend with.

Griffin is really, really enthusiastic about becoming a Big Brother, but we know he has no idea what he's in for. In fact, none of us do. That's why we're doing it. Griffin has told me he plans to use his pirate sword to protect the baby from Komodo Dragons, rodents of unusual size, mountain lions and Casey Anthony. He also summed up the role of Big Brother, saying it was his job to "help her over the hard parts." He's a little obsessed with my massive belly and frequently wants to kiss it or rub it with lotion. Is that weird or sweet? He also loves to pumice my feet. One day some woman will thank me for him.

I am using my belly to throw shade on a giant Sequoia.

3 comments:

tiaolou003 said...

Monster Beats is most main, the earphone uses the advanced DSP processing technology Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts, has the advanced echo cancellation function, uses leading falls the noise and falls the wind noise technology, causes music expressive force appears a purer nature. Below lets us come to appreciate the detail aspect specifically. Must shortly by the end of the year Polo Shirts For Men, to the end of the year Cheap Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts For Men, what the people most cared was what? Thought that this question certain and "money" character related, that this Monster Headphones certainly can be "the year-end bonus". Regardless of being 13 firewoods or the year's end draws bonus, each Monster Beats can obtain not small wealth, obtained the year-end bonus, how can that this money plan, rewards with food and drink is wants certainly Moncler Jackets.

Anonymous said...

Newport Cigarettes Official Website to enjoy high for this kind is joined to the cigar, may not be the common ordinary people absolutely, new going on the market Bolivar Book Gran the Newport Cigarettes whole world limits the quantity 1000 boxes, this time promotes this model of giant cigar by flavor rich famous Bolivar to let a numerous cigar glutton loudly shout really satisfies a craving, similarly the segmentum anterius fig's fragrance and the dry fruit flavor is partly visible

the center-section cocoa beans and Chinese cassia tree's fragrance fills your nasal cavity, what is more valuable, this sturdy incomparable cigar produces is huge the smoke Discount Cigarettes With Virginia Stamp also to cause this 30 year Grainger's rich liquor body gradually becomes lithe, cigar segmentum posterius black coffee bitter taste and formidableThe tobacco strength also lets reach as high as 44.3 degree liquor bodies to be softer docilely.

Si BesserGlenfiddich 30 year VS H.upmann Magnum 50 Limited Edition 2005 In Spanish Oloroso in Shirley oak wooden barrel above mature 20 years, this section of Si the Besser high year represents work to look like in sole malt whisky " Beauty contest Miss Newport Cigarettes"

latest movies said...

What a great day in March for you a. Very cute pics of all - wish I could have been there!
ted mark wahlberg trailer 2012