Griffin Dawg

Griffin Dawg

Monday, February 16, 2009

Mad Skillz


Did I mention Griffin has mad new skillz like locating his head, nose, mouth, belly and toes?

Griffin is now adept at putting things on his head. We've moved on to putting things on our toes or showing off our bellies. It is all very cute when he plops down to show you his toes. The belly thing is less cool since he now likes to pull up my shirt, poke my mamabelly and giggle. Yeh, laugh now, but you used to live there, buddy! In fact, before you moved in, it wasn't criss-crossed with red lines! Also, today he decided it was really funny and of critical importance that he stuff little pieces of fruit into my bellybutton. I'm not sure what to make of this. No one's ever seemed so serious about stuffing my navel with blueberries.

2 comments:

lynnfromLA said...

OK. It's official. Griffin has just registered off the cute-o-meter scale!

Kimberly said...

I love how he initially looks so pleased with himself when he grabs your blankie......I got Mommy's teh-teh!